"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cool Dude

Having done a layout for Klaven recently, I had to follow up and do a special one for Brenton too. These photos were taken in Jeffreys Bay last December when we went on holiday. Brenton decided he wanted to have a "funky" haircut... knowing it would grow out fast, I agreed.. he got a lightning bolt on one side and a start on the other.. with a mohawk in the middle.. was very cute..

I used this SKETCH from LET's SCRAP as a rough guide.

Papers used are from Kaiser.. they worked perfectly.. Just loved the "Addicted to Gaming" circle.. these 3 words sum up Brenton in a nutshell !!

Close up of layout - The 9 on the strip was in the perfect place (pure luck!).. so I just popped a circle around it to make it stand out.. LOL !




Thanks for looking !

Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment