"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lets Scrap Sketch - 11-2-11 (take 2)

Still working my way through my May photos.. there are so many ! Think I took over 2000 if that !

I used a sketch from Let's Scrap from earlier this month which can be found HERE

We went to a local Restaurant called OUTBACK JACKS.. it is so amazing... they have the largest range of steaks in Australia.. you go and choose your own that you want to eat.. really delicious tasting as well.

We also ordered Nacho's and couldn't believe how big it was ! LOL.. Neville dived right in.. as you can see on left page.. Hee hee.

Close ups of left and right pages

I kept the Menu and used it on my page...

Another page from inside the menu..


I used pieces that I cut out of the menu for my banner...


Found a cute Crocodile lying around.. so used him on the page, seeing as Jack is a Croc..





Created a cluster of elements from the restaurant and other stuff..

Thanks for looking...


Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment