"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'VE MADE THE LET'S SCRAP DESIGN TEAM AGAIN

I am very excited to announce that I have been selected for my second term on the Let's Scrap Design Team.  I cannot wait to start working with the fantastic group of ladies on the Team. 

I am joining the following ladies:

  • Denise van Deventer            
  • Judy Rakes                      
  • Jennifer Russell               
  • Shirley Bergsma                             
  • Kristine Ponte                    
  • Eniko DeLisle                     
  • Asmah Zainal Abidin          
  • Laura Alberts                     
  • Valerie Thorpe                    
  • Cathy van der Bruinhorst
  • Susanna Granroth   
  • Mindi Brown                      
  • Elizna Parsons 


Hope you can pop on over and check out our sketches, challenges and tutorials to inspire you.

Hugs, Mich

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle...congrats and also looking forward to working with you! I love your work and your style...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled that you have joined the Let's Scrap DT, Michelle. I have followed and admired your work since my arrival on the Let's Scrap website, but am delighted you will now add some challenges and tutorials to keep us headed in the right direction. I know that Betty Anne and DebbyD have put together an amazingly talented group of scrap artists, so you are in for some fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to work with you on the Let's Scrap Design Team... I love your work!!
    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete