"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Let's Scrap Sketch- 4-25-12 : OH BUNNY

Another amazing sketch just loaded at Let's Scrap.  Some great prizes to be won.  Hop on over and check it out.. you have a week to enter!  

Here is this weeks sketch by Cheri O'Neill.


This year, Good Friday was spent with some of our new friends that we made in Australia. We were invited to a Picnic at Cardinia Reservoir.  It was a lovely outing, albeit the weather was horrid and windy.  The kids had fun playing cricket and soccer together while the adults all sat under the trees and threw acorns at each other.. hee hee..   My eldest son is a real character and grabbed one of the young girls "bunny ears"... he is my very own little "funny bunny".. LOL  


I created my layout from some really ancient papers I had in my stash (not even sure of ranges)...  The bunny I found online a while back and I just freehand drew him and paper pieced him together.  Love how he came out.. 


I used Thickers for the title.

Close up of left and right page...




 I used some Imaginice Circus tags around the flower. 


 

 Just loved this bunny.. he looks so tired.. LOL 



Thanks for looking,


Hugs, Mich 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout Mich, I love the bunny you paper pieced and the papers are perfect for your photos.

    ReplyDelete