"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

INSM12#13 - WHERE IN THE WORLD?


I am so excited.. it is my turn to host a Challenge at Let's Scrap.. check it out HERE:


“Welcome, Welkom, Howdy Mate, Guten Tag, Buon giorno, Bonjour, nǐ hǎo” 
... phew.. we have so many members from all over the world,  that it is hard to welcome you all in your home tongue.. I hope I got some of you at least..

So.. in honor of (INTER)national scrapbooking month, and to celebrate what a multi-cultural group of talented ladies we are, I would like to challenge you all to share a bit about your wonderful Country, City or town that you live in..

Where do you live?  What makes it so special?  Are there any special events that you have yearly that are unique to your Country or Town? (e.g. Australia celebrates Australia Day, USA celebrates 4th of July, South Africa celebrates National Braai Day, etc)... this is the perfect time to share these events with us or just show us how beautiful that Country, the little Town or large City that you live in really is.

So.. ladies.. Who needs to hop on a plane to travel around the globe?  Not us.. we can do it at our Scrapping Tables !

This is the layout that I created for this challenge!  This was our very first Australia Day Celebration with friends here in Melbourne.  It was such a fun outing.  I was lucky to find an Australian Paper pack in the local shopping centre to use for my layout.


So here is my challenge to you:
Use a Let’s Scrap sketch to scrap a layout about the Country, City or Town where you currently live.  (No Cards allowed for this challenge).    NB:  You have to include an image of your Countries National Flag onto your layout, no matter how big or small it may be.

Close up of layout left and right pages:


Close ups of elements used:




I hope you get a chance to take part in the challenge.  Here is the prize you will be playing for.. Winners announced on 3 June.
Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. Awesome challenge in this great international community of Let' Scrap! Love the red, white and blue...obviously! lol

    ReplyDelete