"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

International Scrapbooking Month Challenge 1

The first challenge at Let's Scrap's INSM is a sketch challenge.. such a nice prize up for grabs too.  Check out all the challenges HERE.


Here is the amazing sketch that Cheri has created for us to use for the month:




I created my layout using MME papers and RM Design Chipboard elements. 


This layout is about my cute little nice DERYN.. she is getting big too soon, I don't get to see her very often, so it is very sad to only see her in big stages.. 




Close up of left and right:

Close up of elements used:





Thanks for looking..


Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. Wow girl I wish I could scrap as fast as you. I haven't even figured out what pictures I want to use let alone have the layout all done LOL. It turned out beautiful Mich, I love the different layers you used for the flowers, the flourishes and stamped words. Great job.

    ReplyDelete