"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lets Scrap INSM12#11 Challenge and Cards

Hi there..


I recently purchased a paper pack from a local Scrapbook Shop THE SCRAPBOOK LADY that is a Monthly Challenge Kit.  You have to use everything in the pack and add nothing else (with the exception of title work) to create 3 projects.


So.. I created this Layout for the BINGO challenge at Let's Scrap and also managed to get in 2 extra cards out of the items.  Handing these all in tomorrow for the month long voting.. Hold thumbs for me.. !  


Close ups of elements used in the packet.. Had vellum so created the background (cut out the middle and used that for a butterfly)



Had 3 doileys in the packet, so I Misted them and made a flower cluster.  Also stamped the swirls and embossed them. 

With the remainder of the papers, I managed to create 2 cards.. 



Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. Your work is always amazing, Mich, but this is truly astonishing! Love that butterfly! Good luck--looks like a winning combination to me!

    ReplyDelete