"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

7-4-12 : Its a SHORE thing

Following my tutorial that I posted last week on HOW TO CREATE A SUNBURST... here is the sketch that has been posted at Let's Scrap this week.  Remember you have a week to complete the challenge to win an awesome prize..



This is my layout that I created using this sketch. 




Close ups of Left and Right pages..





I loved working with these BO BUNNY papers and they worked well with my photos.


More Closeups:








Thanks for looking,



Hugs, Mich

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Mich!! This is gorgeous! Love the vibrant colors! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous page... love how you made the sunburst from very "non-sun" papers.

    ps thanks for the tutorial too... I think I need to try this more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will go down in history as one of my all-time favorite sketches on Let' Scrap, and your resulting layout is exactly the reason why. This sunburst is literally just the framework for some very beautiful. I have seen many artists use this sketch, all with very different results, yet all beautiful pieces of art!

    ReplyDelete