"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

8-1-12: NEW DESIGN TEAM LAYOUT


I am so excited to start my third Design Team duties at Let's Scrap this week.  The new DT ladies have been selected and I cannot wait to work with them.  There is so much talent at the Lets Scrap site that I am so glad it wasn't up to me to choose the team.  I am going to miss the previous DT girls too though !  It was awesome to work with you all !

The very first DT sketch for the new Term has been posted:


I had so many photos left over from our visits to East London and came across these that I forgot about.  This was a small little bohemian style backpackers pub in Cinsta, called THE BAREFOOT CAFE... this is in a small town on the coast of East London.  The barman was so friendly and the pub so quaint.  He tried to teach the boys to play didgeridoo on pipes (little did we know we would be in the real land of the didgeridoo shortly after that..LOL).  

I used Scrap Collections INDIGO range of papers for my layout.


Close ups of left and right pages:


I had too many photos so created booklets to insert more on the page.


Close ups of layout:



Thanks for looking.

Hugs, Mich

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Gorgeous 2-pager!! Love those arrows!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete