"My FAVORITE QUOTE"

Always carry a Camera.. life happens all around you.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

INSM12#12 - BINGO card layout - MOM JACKPOT

The latest challenge has been posted at Let's Scrap for INSM.. Check out the challenge details HERE:

Here is Elizna's challenge:

  • You MUST use a BANNER 
  • and a BINGO CARD
on your scrapbooking layout.
No cards allowed.
You must use a Let's Scrap sketch.

I have so many papers with BINGO cards on, but love the Simple Stories range.  So pulled out the matching left over papers that I had and created this quick single layout.

I added some Playing cards, a suduko card as well as the required BINGO card to my challenge and called it..

I hit the MOM JACKPOT.  

This is for my two beautiful boys.. I really am such a lucky mom.. !


Closeup of all the elements I used. 







Thanks for looking.  

Hugs, Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment